Re: Thoughts on The Rock

Gary, re:

> Either way, I want to see all John's work released, NOT just a
>compilation.  (The tourbook indicates a compilation AND the individual lp's
>will be released, so I am waiting.....)

Well, you're in luck as there will be 6 JAE albums released, including the
"Best Of" which includes some remixed tracks... The label is "Rhino" and,
unfortunately, NO bonus tracks. John seems to be firm as an "Ox" on this
issue, which I brought up at least THREE times. He doesn't like the earlier
version of "What Are We Doing Here?" (although I do!) and doesn't want to
release "Cinnamon Girl"...  Now, if we ALL want those songs released, I
suggest to everyone and anyone who sees John, TELL HIM!!! It may not be too
late to make a "change"...

wf