Re: JAE CD

-- [ From: Thomas G. Farrell Jr. * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

NP:  Pink Floyd, "Breathe," London 1972

WF

	RE:> You're slipping my friend! John wrote 4 of the songs, which,
> coincidentally, are the ones from "The Rock" that the band is playing
> live: "Bridges Under The Water", "Love Doesn't Last", "Life After
Love"
> and "Last Song". And, unfortunately, John doesn't add any vocals to
the
> album. Henry is an excellent vocalist (he reminded me of Russ Ballard
at
> first), and it takes a little getting used to at first, but with
> subsequent plays...

> wf

	Four songs?  Damn, my abacus is on the Fritz again!  You're correct,
of course, but I'm curious, why isn't JAE signing anymore?   He was a
pretty good vocalist in his day, judging from the stuff I heard him do
with the Who, and especially on "To the Chop,"  which may have been his
artistic and vocal zenith.  <G>
	And who's idea was it to put FLASH FEARLESS in JAE's Discography in
the tour book?  And more importantly, does JAE plan to perform anything
from FLASH on his tour?  Just curious....
	Every good wish--Tom Farrell