Phish / Quad tree

Hey folks ... this thing is finally getting into gear.  I could sure
use another branch volunteer, though; if you've sent me an email
wanting to be involved and can help out with a minimum of five copies
of the show, I'd sure appreciate it (as will the other branch
leaders)!

I'm working on getting the branches their tapes; once I've got those
going and on the way I'll post the tree.  Hopefully this will happen
around Wednesday or Thursday.  I'll also post instructions and a full
setlist for the show.

For those who don't know ... here's your last chance to get aboard:

Last Halloween, Phish played a show which included a complete cover
of The Who's "Quadrophenia".  The show covers three tapes and
concludes with an instrument-smashing cover of "My Generation".  I
haven't checked, but I believe I can get the Quad set + My Gen onto
one 100-min tape if you're interested in the Who covers only.

If you're interested (and haven't already sent me an email), reply to
this email and tell me if you want the whole show (recommended) or
just the Quad/MG set.  You've got until I post the tree; after that
you're gonna be at the mercy of the list for a copy.

Details:  3 tapes (2x90, 1x100); Audience recording.  My copy is an
analog master from DAT so there'll be very little gen loss to leaves.

Rich

richl@dfw.net
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  ... Neil Young