Re: Who Items for Sale

>Greg Biggs, CVC Collectables
>P.O. Box 507, Celina, OH 45822
>419-586-6636, FAX 419-586-6763
>e-mail:  BiggsK@aol.com

Just thought I'd put in a good word for Greg's operation; I met him at a
record show here in Austin and asked about a Who-related book.  He didn't
have it with him but told me to call the home office in Ohio.  I received
the book promptly, at a good price, and have been receiving CVC's
catalogues plus specialized mailings offering interesting Who and
Who-related items ever since.

ObDisclaimer:  I have no financial relationship with CVC except as a
satisfied customer.

Alan

"It's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do* *my* *job*."
                                           - Pete Townshend