RE: Official Who Fan Club

----------
From: 	owner-thewho@mpath.com on behalf of WFang01@aol.com
Sent: 	Saturday, January 27, 1996 7:48 AM
To: 	thewho@mpath.com
Subject: 	Re: Official Who Fan Club

Chris, re:

>Matt Kent and Mark Donovan proudly present the starting of an official Who
fan club, called "Naked Eye".

My only problem with this is that we already have an "unofficial" Who fan
club, called "The Who Digest", which potentially can reach a lot more people
and of course as we all know is "interactive". Perhaps we can convince these
folks to invest in a couple of modems to join us on-line? One of my concerns
with "Generations" was that it always appeared to be "stale" information. By
the time they wrote their articles, had them printed and mailed the thing,
the "reviews" were like 6th months late. For example, I'd like a review of
the "new" "Tommy" NOW, before it's officially released to build some
excitement. What's the point of reviewing it, 6 months later??? I hope they
don't get caught in that "problem"...

wf

WF,
Are you sure they'd want to listen to our lousy opinions? :-)

Amira