RE: Before I Get Old

----------
From: 	owner-thewho@mpath.com on behalf of WFang01@aol.com
Sent: 	Friday, January 26, 1996 6:02 AM
To: 	thewho@mpath.com
Subject: 	Re: Before I Get Old

Chris, re:

>No, if it were just that, it would be great.  It claims to be
>"the story of the Who."  In fact, it is "philosophy by Dave Marsh,"
>with a few stories about the Who thrown in.  It's at least 200
>pages over the number it needs to tell the story of the Who.

Very accurate assessment. I always thought this book was a real piece of
<Picard> and until now, only "Irish Jack" was one of the only others to say
it too!

wf

Dear WF,
I heard that Roger Daltrey didn't much care for that book either.  Is it just
me or are a lot of authors down on him?  And what's Marsh's problem with the
Who?