Re: JAE at Tramps 1/30/96

hello to all...

It's 24 hours since John hit the stage at Tramps last night....with my ears
still buzzing here's my two cents....

John reminded me of the fact that he is a master of the bass guitar...also of
the fact that I have always loved the work John did as a writer with the
Who...his one or two songs to an album  always seemed to provide  a bit of
'black' humor...running from the law in 'My Wife'...asking a prostitute if
he's alright in 'Trick of the Light'...
The show was great...John seemed to be having fun too...
The Quiet One is showing once again how much of the Who's volume he accounted
for...

Where are are the CD's of John's solo work ...i want them now more than
ever...( I guess I'll have to put my vinyl on a turntable and transfer to
tape...oh shit...i don't own a turntable anymore...)

Sorry i didn't connect with any Who-listers last night but i did feel the
kindred spirit of Who fandom in the audience...  it  was great...

To those of you who will be seeing the show as the tour progresses ...if you
can take my word for it & you should ....you DO have what to look forward to
.....enjoy it....

Best Regards   .....Joel

"...we're on our own cousin..all alone cousin...let's think of a game to
play...."