JAE Sponsor & Tour Update Info...

Good news!!! The tour sponsor "packages" have been mailed to those who did
not get theirs at the concert/party! If you don't receive your's within the
next week or so, let me know and I'll give you a number to call...

As for the "missing" tour dates and venues... contracts are being negotiated
as I type, including Detroit, Denver, Philly and ??? (stay tuned) I WILL post
this information AS SOON as it becomes available to me. (hint: don't e-mail
me asking me if there's anything I can do to bring the band to your city...)

wf