Replying to Messages

Didn't we already have one discussion about replying to the Mailing List
without editting for context?  Once again I was truly bored while my
computer spit out hundreds of lines of previous sent mail just to see
if there was anything interesting at the end of all of that crap.

Is there a way, or could we all take a vote, that if someone would
to do that then we could remove them from the list, until they learn
better?

I think we all already get enough junk mail without recieving it over
the internet too!

Eric Stanley