Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #640

I didn't mind standing at previous who concerts, heck I dragged may brother
off the outfield at shea a couple of years ago when he passed out due to
being clostrephobic,it's the turds that don't know a who verse who stand
looking at the screen @ nassau collisium and use a pair of binoculars to see
the show (mind you my wife and I weren't that far from the stage) the thing
that really ruined it for me was the drunk chick with the binoculars was
wearing spandex a fanny pack and a shirt that was way to tight for her I
guess you could say large girth!!!!!! During '515' ox went into a solo that
was outta' this world and fat butt ruins it by shaking it about, I stand up
only to hear garbage from the morons behind me (who were wondering when the
who were going to play "green onion" as part of the set from Quad!!!!!
After thinking about it for a brief moment thinking I may never see this band
again I stood and cheered my butt off
bocycle@postoffice.ptd.net