Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #632

The other day I was watching the Rolling Stones Rock 'n Roll Circus and
couldn't help but notice the fabulous performance by The Who.  What a
fabulous rendition of "A Quick One While He's Away".  Pete really can write
a good song.  I couldn't help but notice how animated Keith Moon plays.
Also, when Pete is playing on of his infamous full circle strums on his
guitar, he accidentally tips over one of Keith's cymbol's, almost causing
complete mayhem.  After that, you can see Pete chuckling.  It's kinda'
funny.  I was just wondering if anyone knew what other songs The Who played
during that show (ones that weren't recorded for the video).  Thanks.

Kieran G Hennessey
Kieran.G.Hennessey.4@nd.edu