Jerry Maguire

   As a film critic for a paper here in Bloomington, IN, I just saw a
sneak preview of "Jerry Maguire."  Pete's "Let My Love Open the Door" was
used in the trailer, but not the film.  Never fear, Who fans.  The movie
has both "Magic Bus" and "Gettin' In Tune" in it.  This soundtrack's
going to rule.  Other people on it include Dylan, McCartney, the Stones,
and Neil Young.  How cool is that?  Oh, yeah, the movie's pretty darn
good too.

JDF