Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #627

I would like to thank everyone who has relplied to my question about which
guitar to pick out for ny son. I have received many E-Mails as well as help
here on the list. I will probably end up getting him an acoustic because I
can get him a better quality acoustic for what I would spend on an electric
and an amp. He is pretty good at saving money and if he ever wants to go to
an electric I would probably match whatever he has saved and probably
purchase the amp for him. Plus I would much rather buy him something that he
is going to use instead of Nintendo 64 and watch him completely vegitate in
front of the television. His B-Day is in May and then there is Christmas, I
won't have a problem getting him gifts for the next 5 years. I will probably
get his guitar at a store here in Phoenix; Guitar and Keyboard City. I have
a good friend who owns a recording studio and he purchases all of his
instruments there and has hooked me up with the owner.

You should all be hearing from me about Jan 1st when I have to find an
instructor for him, as guitar lessons were the second thing on his list.

If you have any more comments please don't hesitate to send them my way.
Again, thank you all so much for the help, I can't tell you how much easier
you have made this for me.

My sincere thanks,

Vince Favia