McVicar

Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone knows where I could possibly pick up a copy
of McVicar, the movie and the soundtrack? I saw the movie about 14 yrs ago
and have just recently started to look for it. Would appreciate any help
or if anyone has it and I could possibly get a copy.

Also want to say it was nice meeting everyone at the Breckenridge in
Buffalo and the concert took my breath away....as usual. Seeing them again
brought back so many memories from the first 3 times I saw them beginning
in 79. Was a little disappointed that they never made it to TO, would have
been the best to have seen them there, where I first had the pleasure of
seeing them. They will always be my #1 band.

Laur :)