FINAL POLL RESULTS - REALLY

        Here are the REAL final results of the Favourite Member/Player
of/for the Who Poll:

Pete Townshend: 26      50% (of votes, rounded to nearest 1)
John Entwistle: 10      19%
Roger Daltrey: 5        10%
Keith Moon: 5           10%
Kenney Jones: 2         4%
Simon Townshend: 1      2%

Undecided: 3            6%

Total number of votes: 52/525 (approximate list distribution)
                       10%

        All of the Undecided votes were due to ties between two members of
the Who (PT, RD, JAE, KM) or all of them!  Even a lot of the individual
votes were agonized, but I thank everyone for making the tough choice for
this survey.

        By now you've probably read Yellow Ledbetter's "The Prayer of the
Punk to the Godfather", but here it is again (because I like it):

Our godfather,
Who art in Twickenham,
Hallowed be thy nose
The fingers strum, thy songs be done,
On earth as they were in London.
Give us this day our daily records;
And send us some VIP passes,
As we forgave those with passes who aren't us.
Lead us not intothe Lifehouse,
And deliver us from psychoderelict:.
For thine is the Boathouse, and the power chords, and the groupies,
For ever and ever,
Amen.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____