Second time lucky?

        I feel the dying need to clutter up the list with my latest driving
tale again.

        I took the YD test again.  I lost 5 marks in one area, another here,
another there, and... my certificates should arrive within a week!

                        I PASSED!!!

        Not only did I pass, I had a 91.  The instructor even thinks I have
the potential to be the 4th 100%er on the Ministry test.  (There have only
been 3 from YD courses in the 10 years that Young Drivers has been in
northeastern Ontario - but a 100 is more rare than the Loch Ness monster.)

        I'm awfully happy.  (Now, if only the boys will go to Toronto....)

JenniferD
A Guitar (Courier New font)
                  _________
"There once was a note, pure and easy...."