Re: more new Who stuff

Hello friends,

Just to let you know - I have been told that the new MCA "Very Best" CD
sounds bad like the "Quadrophenia" CD does.  We at CVC carry the UK version
of the "Very Best" CD.  We have two copies in stock as of today. Price is $27
plus shipping.

Also - one of my UK suppliers called today to tell me that the UK remastered
John Entwistle "Smash Your Head" CD will be out at the end of September in
the UK and it will have a bonus track (no song mentioned).  The US version
won't be out until much later on.  Price will be $23 plus shipping.

If you want to pre-order the above you can use a credit card or send a $10
check deposit to secure the order.  The card will not be billed until the CD
arrives.

Finally, I can get the Japan laser disk for the Who _live At Isle Of Wight
for $70 plus shipping.  These need to be pre-paid or a deposit in hand before
I order them.

Thanks for the past business - I stand ready to serve you all in the future.

Best,
Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
PO Box 507