Not only did Keith have a birthday. . .

I have one too!  And I can consider it the worst and best.  I had a huge
disappointment from my mother that I won't get into.  I should give up on
her; she doesn't know who the fuck I am.  Ironically, my step-mother wrote
"Can you see the real me?" on my birthday cake.

As most people know, when it comes to me, you can't go wrong with The Who.
 And the rest of my gifts were far from wrong.  I got the new Quick One,
newTommy (on cd finally), The Tommy Demos, Who Came First, Rough Mix, and
Psychoderelict music only.  Some people made great use of my CD wish list.  I
got a few more albums on vinyl, the books Before I Get Old and Full Moon.
 And how much greater could it get?  I got my Simon Townshend Cd in the mail
today.  And yes baby, it's signed!  And sounded bloody <better word than
awesome> so far.

The new 20-year old Amy!  More people can be happy than just Jack