RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #537

Hi,
	I got my tickets for LA on Sunday.  I was first in line at a =
ticketmaster in San Diego.  I got is the back on plaza level.  Wow =
tickets went fast.  I heard that the is one more LA show and 2 Anaheim =
shows.  Has anybody heard about this? =20
	What can I expect from the show?  Is there an opening band?  How many =
other songs besides quad did they play in NY?  I am so freakin' excited =
to go, I can't wait until Oct. 22.  I think this is the last chance we =
will see these guys together for a while if not ever again.  So, if you =
can afford it, I would highly recommend checkin' out the show.

										LONG LIVE ROCK!!