Re: the mystery of missing TKAA footage...

I remember reading in Maximum R&B that our happy TKAA director, one Mr.
Jeff Stein, actually did not return some of the rare and valuable video
footage lent to him by the Who for the making of this film! He just KEPT
it, or lost it, or SOMETHING. Maybe he has dinner parties and instead of
showing slides from his vacation in Hawaii, he shows these bits of live
Who footage. In any event, if any of the fabled 'missing songs' from
TKAA happen to be the same as the fabled 'never-returned footage' that
Mr. Stein took off with, I doubt we'll ever get a chance to see 'em.
More's the pity. Of course, we could always track down Jeff Stein, strap
him into an uncomfortable chair, shine a bright light in his face, and
threaten to stick pins in his fingers or give him a push at the top of
the stairs if he doesn't hand over the tapes right away!

                                      -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com