Re: TKAA Video

This relates to two posts from digest V# #534, regarding TKAA
video and its edits of AQO.

John Entwistle remarked in a recent Goldmine interview that the British
release of the film had all of AQO, but not the section where Moon says,
"The truth? I'm afraid the truth is, dear boy, that you can't afford me."
Entwistle said that for the American release, they decided to capitalize
on Moon's death by shortening AQO, and then adding the Moon interview.
Entwistle also said that it irritated him because of the bizarre way in
which Moon is depicted and thus remembered by the film.
- --
Scott D. Troyan
stroyan@execpc.com
Visit Scott's Universe at: