The Who live in LA

Forgive me if this is old news, but as of this writing I haven't seen it
posted yet.

KSCA FM 101.9 announced on Friday at approximately 5:00 P.M. that the Who
will be performing Quadrophenia at the Forum on October 22.  Tix on sale on
August 25.  They didn't mention additional dates but one would assume there
will be some.

I am personally disappointed in one respect since I will be out of town for a
week beginning August 24th.  If there are other LA listers out there who will
be pursuing tickets and would be willing to help me obtain some, could you
please e-mail me privately?

Also, anyone with info on additional LA dates, please post ASAP.

Thanks.

Tim in sunny (sweltering!) LA