MuchMusic torture

        Arrgh!  MuchMusic (in Canada) is having a Classic Rock weekend, and
I've e-mailed them around 6 times to play a who video.
        The problem is, I'm not gonna sit there and watch the Troopers while
I pray they'll play some Who.  Instead, I'm listening.  Well, they keep
using bits of the "Won't Get Fooled Again" video (the one with Pete's
incredible leap) in the "Classic Rock Weekend" ads every 20 minutes, so I
hear Roger's scream or the keyboard/drum solo and I go runnin'... only to
see something else.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"I can't pretend there's any meaning here, and in the things I'm sayin'..."