Collectibles

 8/14/96            3:48 PM

Hey! I recently saw (and heard) a copy of Who BBC recordings on CD. Does
anyone know how I can obtain a copy of this? Are there legal copies of Who
concerts available on CD (other than Leeds and Isle of Wight)? Who has a good
quality tape of the recent Townshend solo shows or MSQ Quad  available? Has
any of this stuff been shown on cable?

I am finally getting back into Whophilism after many years of dormancy. Having
walked out on the second night of the Oakland '89 shows in dissappointment,
the recent QUAD show at MSG reaffirmed my joy in The Who!!!!

Michael J. Taffet
taffet1@llnl.gov