Townshend solo/Wfang stab at T.O

I have been listening to the PT greatest hits compilation since it came out
a couple of months ago but I have one problem with it. Even though its a
great CD, alot of crucial tracks in my mind were left out (probably because
they ran out of room).  Therefore I don't really think of the album as a
best of.  Also, no tracks were taken off of Scoop and Another Scoop (some
might not think that these two albums are geniune PT solo albums since alot
of the material was written for the Who) and alot of crucial tracks from
Rough Mix and All The Best... were left out.  I think a second disc should
of been included to make it a comprehensive look at what PT solo work is all
about.  I put together a second disc which is just an idea of songs that
could of been on the second part in the order listed:

Lets See Action (Who Came First) (Definitive version in DM mind)
Stop Hurting People (All The Best)
My Baby Gives it Away (Rough Mix)
Keep On Working (Empty Glass)
Face Dances Part Two (All...) (in my opinion one of PT most commercial songs
ever)
Mary (Scoop)
Keep Me Turning (Rough) (should never be left off of any PT greatest comp ever)
Time is Passing (Who Came First)
Jools and Jim (empty)
Heart To Hang on To (Rough) (great duet song with Ronnie Lane)
Exquisitely Bored (all)
Uniforms (all)
Empty Glass (Empty)
Save it For Later (White City)
You Came Back (Scoop)  (one of PT favorite demos)
I Am An Animal (Empty) (one of PT altime favorite solo songs)
Somebody Saved Me  (ALL) (one of my favorites which describes in someways
Pete's childhood)
I have made a cassette of this and it is a very enjoyable listen.  This
shows that alot of good songs were left off the album and that a second disc
should of been considered.
P>S - WFang says he hates T.O and doesn't know why PT likes it so much.
Well thats his opinion. But as a native and a resident of T.O for all my
life, I can truly say that T.O is one of the greatest cities not only in
North America but the world.  Even PT knows it and has great affection for
this city (last Who show! was in T.O in 1982, Townshend came here for the
rehersals and opening of the Broadway play Tommy, ended 1976 tour here,
played here on the Psychoderelic tour, and the list goes on and on).  WFang
problem is that he didn't take in the T.O experience properly, went to all
the wrong sites, hung out with the wrong people, and is now taking his
fustrations out. Well thats too bad.  Oh well.  Wfang probably took in the
amateurs tour.  From the city of Champs (Blue Jays WS 1992, 1993), see ya
andytheo@idirect.com
What did you expect the weather to be like in T.O in March, 30 degrees?