Irish Jack

Someone here asked about Irish Jack.

I just spent quite a bit of time with him during the week I was in NYC for
the Quad shows.  When he was drunk (the first few days) it was a bit of a
drag.  But he dried out the last three days, and I found him to be an
absolute delight.  When sober, he is both articulate and charming.  And most
importantly, he really does love the band.  Anyway, he's living in Ireland
and is mostly alive and well.  Spin was supposed to do a feature with him,
but they backed out at the last minute.

And, BTW, for those who don't know, most Who talk is taking place on the new
list.  Personally I have mixed feelings, but that is where the party has
gone.  Fang can probably give you subscription details.

Lauren