Re: Pete's Hearing

<< I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure Moonie died *after* it was completed.
 remember reading somewhere that he saw the film and seeign himself as a
 young kid motivated him to try to get healthy again.  Plus, Pete and Keith
 in that scene are definitely *not* from 1974.  For one thing, Keith has a
 beard.

My video of TKAA is copyrighted 1979. Keith maybe saw some of the film in the
planning, but it was definitely completed after his death. When the film came
out, I remember Pete being quoted as saying that the explosion on the
Smothers Brothers triggered his hearing loss, or contributed to it in a major
way. Maybe he's not even sure when it all started or even when he first
visited a doctor.