re:Eyesight to the Blind

I've got a Mose Allison called "Mose Allison Sings". It's from 1963 and
three of the tracks are "Eyesight to the Blind", "Young Man Blues" and
"Parchman Farm" (which the 'oo used to play in concert.) It says
clearly  Sonny Boy Williamson. I have heard Pete refer to "Eyesight..."
as a Mose Allison song though. I guess he meant it the same way you
might refer to Clapton's "Cocaine".
  If you haven't heard Mose doing "Young Man Blue" try and find it. It
struck me as down right odd at first, but in the end I could see why
Pete dug it.

Mark