The Future (Who reissues)

What do you guys think will be on the reissues of The Who By Numbers and Who
Are You in the form of bonus tracks.  I don't have the demos from any of
these albums or have any outtakes so I'm in the dark on what will be on it.
Also I was listening to Who Came First for the first time in 7 months and I
must say that even though Rykodisc did a pretty good job with the album (an
enjoyable listen), the booklet that comes with it sucks.  When I did buy it,
I was expecting liner notes from Pete or someone on the history of the album
or other tibits of info but all you get is a couple of pictures of Meher
Baba and a drawing (yahoooooooooo).  Anyways the album makes up for it.
See Ya
P.s  Still looking for a copy of Two's Missing from anyone.