Ledbetter's Return

Hello everyone! I'm back from my vacation! I unsubscribed from the list
before I left, and recieved confirmation of this, however upon my return
to my lovely home I discovered that I had a week and a half of digests
waiting! I read the first few, then realized that they were completely
devoid of interesting or relevant posts, so then I just went through and
erased all the digests in my mailbox. If anything important happened in
there that I might have missed, ya'll feel free to fill me in! Or, more
specifically, have any future Quad dates been confirmed? Anything in the
upper Midwest, particularly northern Illinois-southern Wisconsin, more
particularly anything from oh say Milwaukee to Chicago? Any albums
slated for reissue soon? Any new exciting rumors like 'Pete left Karen
for a 21 year old boy from Mars!'? Anything remotely interesting in the
Who world at all?

Probably not, but...I can always hope!

                                           -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com