Re: Who FAQ

> [note: original bounced because of close proximity of the word s*bscr*be
> to the beginning of the message.  -pmm]

I, too, think that having a Who FAQ is a great idea.  The only
answer I can help you with is :

>Q. How can I subscribe to the magazines "Generations" and "Naked Eye"

A. For "Generations" write to :           For "Naked Eye" write to:
   Generations c/o Phil Hopkins           Naked Eye
   1 Egbert Rd. Meols Wirral              PO Box 7331
   Merseyside L47 5AH U.K.                London E18 1TE

Hope this helps :)
Christy