Daltrey concert/lecture

Hello listers and digesters,

I wrote to someone at UC Irvine about the Daltrey event their having in
October.  This was their response:

    The event is both lecture and concert.  We are told we can expect
    Roger to talk about his days with the Who, show exclusive video
    footage, and doing some solo guitar sets as a finale.

    Lisa

    >At 10:49 AM 8/4/96 -0700, you wrote:
    >Hello,
    >
    >Would you please send me information about the Roger Daltrey event
    >you have scheduled for Oct 11 at the Bren Events Center?  Is this
    >a lecture or a concert?
    >
    >thanks,
    >Bruce Kawakami

Well this sounds interesting.  I always thought Pete would do something
like this.  But of course it would have to be a week long event, we all
know how long-winded Pete is!

Bruce