Time is Passing

I was just reading the liner notes of the Who's Next reissue, which mentions
the deterioration and/or destruction of some of the unreleased tracks from
the Lifehouse recording sessions, of which the song Time is Passing is one
(I've never heard this song, and it's been over 10 years since I've listened
to the Scoop albums, so if it is on one of those, I apologize...).

Of the 4 different Lifehouse-related recording sessions that PT lists in the
liner notes (which includes PT's home demos), does anyone have a definitive
list of all the songs recorded at each session? For instance, I know there
were more PT home demos of Lifehouse related songs than are on the Lifehouse
Demos boot, but do they still exist out there in any form? Are there certain
versions of the Lifehouse cuts that were forever lost, never booted, etc?

http://www.the-spa.com/thirteen