WW1

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Re:
> I was making some big assumptions, one being that in the  20-30 year
period after the conclusion of >WW1, a victorious Germany would have
developed politically pretty much along the same lines as >France and the UK
, therefore not keeping a large standing army or being particularly
belligerent...

WHAT France? Do you think the UK would just stand aside and watch Germany
take the whole show? WHAT UK?! *I* for one am glad the krauts got their
asses kicked in the first war AND the second.

>...therefore not keeping a large standing army or being particularly
belligerent...

Some people will always be blind.

>...therefore not keeping a large standing army or being particularly
belligerent...

I cannot believe someone in 1996 would say this.

Jon
- --