Re: Go Team Go! Rah Rah Rah!

Mark, Re:

> Then the most childish event to date takes place...he gets his brother to
> tell me I should bow to his superiority and be afraid of him, once again in
> public.

Huh?  Are you implying that I might have asked my brother to speak up here?
Rest assured - I didn't.  His note was simply an expression of his thoughts and
feelings, and it should be taken as such.  The only thing I really liked about
it was the `twenty nice years' line.

Just for the record:  Last time I met my brother was on June 29 at the
beginning of the Hyde Park concert.  Among other topics of conversation, I
explained him how to subscribe to the list.  My next contact with him was
writing a letter for his birthday on July 12, the only list-related content
being a short comment that I might go to the concerts at MSG.  After that, I
didn't have any contact with him before he posted his comments to the list.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Bernd

ignored:

   - simplified history of the flame war
   - your claim not to be a bad guy
   - your self-defense against Natalie's comments
   - threats against me
   - threats and insults against Natalie