re: Backstage Pass

Brad, re:

>>     After reading all the reviews of the recent New York shows, I am
wondering what strategies people are using to get backstage.

1) Running as fast as you can through the right door
2) Tell the "guard" that there's a phone call for him down the hall and when
he leaves, sneek in
3) Hiding behind some fat slob that does have a pass
4) Having sex with the right person (be prepared to modify your standards)
5) Disguising yourself as someone important, who just "happened" to lose your
pass
6) Be like a McMuffin, lie about your intentions, con a person who has one
into "borrowing it"...

>> Several list members wrote in about meeting the band.  One of the most
mythical places in Rock is BACKSTAGE.  I think it would be interesting and
hopefully funny to read about list members experiences in the holy-land
behind the stage curtain.

It's really not all it's cracked up to be. If you haven't met the people you
seek to meet, it's nice in that regards. However, don't expect much else...
It's "interesting" if you haven't done it, but...

- -wf