Third Quality Post

Larry Lawthers recently wrote that Pete wrote songs under chemical influences at
times.  How about  "Guitar & Pen"?  I believe there may be a lyrical reference
to drinking while composing on his guitar & pen.  (Somebodys gotta answer my
posts publicly).

WFang: So what is Pete doing now?  Any clue?  Back to England for a few months?
Also, nice comment to the hunchback looking for songs by The WHO about
hunchbacks and you said it did not ring any bells.  Any clue as to how much
fan-mail Pete & John get?  Ah, so JAE did not feel like singing "Heaven & Hell"
at Le Bar Bat.  Thanks for the insights. They are much appreciated.

Did anyone catch "our bass-player, Mr. John Entwistle" after his riveting solo
during 5:15 on 7/20 (Sat. show)?  He extended his arm fully, raise all five
fingers upright as if to see if they were bleeding or smoking or still there or
"something" considering the "thunder" he had just laid down.  Woof woof.  After
watching a bass solo of that magnitude, I went home, got on all fours in my
backyard and howled at the moon.

Also, concerning "our bass-player, Mr. John Entwistle", when I saw him in
1988ish, he was still wearing a black, leather jacket on-stage and to me, was
still a member of the WHO.  Now when, I see him, I think of JAE as a stand alone
kinda guy, with a distant connection to The WHO.

Lastly, concerning "our bass player, Mr. John Entwistle", did you see Pete
looking over at him during his bass solo's and laughing.  Pete was truly
entertained by JAE finger-work.  John then gives Pete a quick smile, then back
to the contemptuous look Pete so deservedly gets.  Parts of me wish that Pete
would get a grip whilst watching JAE fingers fly like chopsticks and think,
"Yeah, let's do an album".