re: Subject: re: Jon Carin

Bernd, re:

>>Cannot answer this.  I know her only since Sunday evening, and only via
e-mail.
I have no idea where she lives or how she looks like.  But it seems like she
admires me for being a very devoted Who fan...

Well... that means you're half way there... :) Hopefully, she won't be a "ton
of fun" and enjoys the Octoberfest... :) Perhaps she has a GIF she can send
you?

>>Care to write a letter of recommendation? :-)

Which letter would you like?  I don't think I'm using "Z" right now...

- -wf