RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #499

Hey,
Anyone out there know how i can save my digests onto disk if
i have a pc with a non-graphics internet account from ids and
does anyone know how i can remove all this feuding crap and other
useless information from my files so it doesn't take up space?
I would really love to continue this list (even though i haven't
contributed musch yet...but any way) I'm tired of having to weed
through these conversations and repeated messages and quotes.
Anyone out there from New England?
Did the "hunchback" ever write back?
What if this person wasn't kidding, OUCH!
anyway I'll keep on reading the list until i find
something i am capable of replying to otherwise, I'll keep
quiet.  I'm still learning about THE WHO (although there
hasn't been much WHO content lately has there?)
Someone reply to me.
Errka