Re: Pete/Keith Good Morning America Interview

At  9:39 AM 96.7.31 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
>Did anyone else ever see the interview on Good Morning America back in
>Aug. or Sept. of `78 with Townshend and Moon?  I recorded it on cassette
>way back when, and it is fairly amusing.  David Duhhhhh Hartman interviewed
>them... They talked about the imminent release of The Kids Are Alright, and
>I think a bit about Who Are You..

I have a shitty copy of it.  I love this interview.  Pete and Keith are
really candid, and you're right, David Hartman is a dork.  It's too bad our
boys were in a nice mood; they could have really taken Dave for a ride if
they wanted to.  Also, the captions under Pete & Keith are reversed, so
that they are listed as each other.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/
Tel/Fax: 81-3-3377-3117