Re: NYC tickets purty please?-broker

Hey there:

I just got off the phone with a "broker" *cough* in Fairfield, CT.
$180 altogether with shipping. Last time I paid this much
was for U2's ZooTV tour at MSG. But the Supper Club
is a nice venue and with Mould opening (both nights?)
this _is_ a dream gig! It should be well worth it.

If anyone else is interested:
The broker's name is "TicketsToGo"...they had
a fairly large display ad in the NYNEX Yellow Pages
for Manhattan. 800-665-2709. Ask for Greg. The guy was very nice
and seemed very conscientious about calling
me back if anything went wrong with the order.
He told me tickets for one show are almost
gone, so if you are thinking about going, better
call soon...or get a ticket through some other
means.

What are other list members doing before the show?
It's always interesting meeting up with other listees
of the other music mailing lists I am on.
Privately email me if you're going....

Regards,
-Brendon
                                    Brendon Macaraeg