Re: 2 for 1 rarities import-polydor

Ellen, re:

>Just saw 2 for  1 rarities import on polydor at HMV for about 16.99.
>I have the rarities on vinyl and was just wondering how the quality
>of the cd pressing is.

The quality is pretty good, although not quite as good as the recent
"remix/remaster" standards. However, this CD does have all the original
mixes, which may not be around when they're done updating the catalogue...

>> I am very bummed about not being able to get Pete tickets.

Suggestion: Since you already live in NYC, go down to the Supper Club between
6-7:30 and "look" for a few "gentleman" who don't look like they are Who
fans. I'm sure they want to "dump" the tickets they are holding...

-wf