Don't I feel stupid...

After plunking down the $50 Thursday night for the Lifehouse and Quad demos
CD, I serendipitously happened upon a record show while getting my turntable
fixed in which they were selling Lifehouse and Quad for $20. Hadn't been to a
record show since college (many moons).
Picked up the '74 roundhouse gig. I didn't think that existed anywhere. Also
a high-quality (great bass) of Alpine Valley '89 show 1.
Among others I saw there were:
Take the Capitol: the Landover, MD, show spoken about recently here - sounded
identical to the Tales from the Who
Let's See People - same as Lifehouse to Leeds?
Pure Rock Theatre - same as the new LAL material save for the additional
tommy tracks?
Punk meets the Godfather - listened to the 'Drowned' rehearsal (similar
arrang. to the '82 tour versions with PT on vocal and Roger on harp)
Life with the Moons - have a lot of those on obscure and oblique as well as
Maximum R&B.
Saw the Time Cover vinyl 3-lp set for $25.
Maximum BBC and the Toronto '82 show - abridged.
Also saw Cleveland '75 and Chicago '79 videos.

That's all I remember.
Got my VCR set.
Litgo