Very Early Who and the WhoFest

Someone EMailed about the `64 Marquee show, which of course I'm willing to
trade, but I've lost the note...so please send again. Blame it on the
KinksFest, which I'm in the middle of now. Very drunken night last night.
Good thing I'm the boss and can't fire myself!
Thanks.
BTW, although it's still a bit early I thought I'd mention again that the
WhoFest here in Myrtle Beach is approaching...August, with the date still up
for option, for the convinience of the attendees. Still, motel reservations
should be made pretty soon. I again invite any who want to come to contact
me for any help. No Who or Who-related persons are going to attend (as far
as I know); it's just a gathering of fans (and last year was great). We WILL
visit the first US Meher Baba Center (where Pete still visits whenever he's
in the country), and so gather insight into his writing and even meet people
who know him well. Otherwise, it's a meeting event and exchange of rare Who
music and items.

                   Cheers                   ML