Re: Coolwalking...

Ian, re:

>Yeah, another bomb we'll be able to catch in the cut-out bin.

Well... I hope not... I suggested to Roger that he do the "Who" album that
never was... that is, use what he considers "The Best Of Pete Townshend" solo
material, which he felt "should" have made Who material. And, use Simon
Townshend, John Entwistle & Zak, with the production team of Jon & Andy...

>>...ever to make another studio album, I'll take Glyn Johns.

Glyn is very good, I just think that these 2 guys are better...

-wf