Pete's Tour

           I have read a couple of rumors about Pete having a second
guitarist/keyboard player on tour with him.  Does anyone have more
information on this.  I think it would be great if the show was just
Pete on guitar and vocals with no other people on stage.  Secret
Policeman's Ball proves Pete can take a very complicated song like
Drowned and make it sound incredible on acoustic with no help (except
for a bottle or two of Remy Martin).  I hope the bar at the House of
Blues is well stocked.
           Top off your glasses and lets get on with the show,
                                                   Brad