Yaaaahoooo!

	 Got my tickets to the Hyde Park show last night and I'm about as
jacked about this as I've ever been about anything.  Thanks to the folks
who reposted the #.  For those who haven't gotten your tickets yet it's
pretty easy with the exception of trying to understand what the operator
is saying (boy do they talk funny over there  :)  ).  Anyway we need to
start keeping track of who's going so we can have a massive list get
together.  Later everybody.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |