the who unplugged

I hate to say it, but I think that The Who unplugged would be a disgrace!
We're talking about the band that holds the world record for the Loudest
concert Ever.  Unplugged is not what the WHO were and are about.  If anything
they personified the idea of what it means to be PLUGGED IN!  Do you think
Keith Moon would have ever wanted to do an unplugged show? He'd laugh at the
idea, knowing full well that the WHO are a band that turns it up, not down.
If you want to hear what who songs sound like unplugged, go out and buy a copy
of Scoop or Another Scoop.  Please, stop watching so much MTV and listen to
your stereo.  I think that you'll understand what I'm trying to say.