Re: What has this world come to?

I remember when I was 20 (scratching head and swallowing a Geritol tablet).
I was hard pressed to find anyone my age that liked the Who. My friend from
high school was a Beatles freak and thought Paul M. was the talented one in
the group(Laughing, Guffawing, Coughing up a lung).Now I'm 31 and I'm hard
pressed to find someone my age that likes music at all! It's a tough world
as a Who fan. Be prepared to be ridiculed, ostricised, and spat upon. It's
the cross we Who-ites have to bear, but I think it's worth it.

Love and Flamethrowers,

Scott
Scott Curtis