Quad @ Hyde Park

Some of you seem a little displeased about the prospects of the upcoming Who
reunion.  Come down out of your ivory towers long enough to appreciate this
for what it is:  Roger, Pete and John together again.

As much as we'd all dearly love to see the good ol' four-piece Who again
(with a drummer, of course), let's be realistic - it ain't gonna happen.  I
for one am THRILLED to settle for a 20-piece ensemble (that includes Roger,
Pete and John) performing Quadrophenia.  I caught the Daltrey Sings
Townshend tour with Zak Starkey on drums, and the show was incredible.  It
had energy, passion (and anyone who says it wasn't LOUD was sitting at the
wrong end of the arena!) - everything you could want from a Who show -
except Pete!  Well, he's here for Quad.

Let's not be too quick to dismiss this appearance - it could be the LAST
time the three of them are on the stage again.  As for guest stars - Quad
doesn't have the variety of characters that Tommy has.  Who's gonna sing
Bell Boy?  Phil Collins, perhaps?  Roger's doing the lion's share of the
singing, along with Pete.  I wonder if Simon Townshend will be performing too?

Welcome back, Pete.